Saturday, October 17, 2009

Electro wave sphere

This electro wave ball may not be unknown to some of you. The first model was born around 15 years ago and at that time it costed a few thousand dollars. Now it's just HK$280. You can adjust the sensitivity to the music sound wave. BTW, the music behind the below 2 videos are done by the top Dutch DJ Armin Van Buuren and I am glad to have the administration right of his songs in SE Asia. So the below can be a business promo. Get the State of Trance 2009 CD - very nice selection and mixing technique!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your blog here we may think you are a full time DJ and full time gourmet writer.

Stella said...

Anonymous 9:13 am. He could have been a good DJ or gourmet critics but he is not.

in the sea said...

Probably anything around me is always interesting to me. I also wanna drive a bus, a mini-van. I also got a flight simulator in 2001 and I finally landed HK Kai Tai Airport on a 777-200 jet. My father even was with me watching me for a simulation flight from HK to Kao Hsuing - the shortest flight for 55 minutes. So next time if there is any emergency on a 777-200 and if the cabin announced for anyone who can help fly the jet, please show up as our pilot got xxxx..., I would probably raise my hand... :) It's good to know more about a jet on how and why the flip wing got extended....etc.

in the sea said...

BTW, I also tried the train simulation. I acted as the controller for controlling a train to stop at an exact position and also control the speed of the train from the central control station. Very important that now I know why the train control station needs to be very precise.