Sunday, September 06, 2009

Aleenta part 8 - our own olympic and Latai beach's charisma

1. In the dining room of Aleenta Wind Villa, there is a photo which shows some red orange light towards the end of a breach of Latai Beach (shown on photo 2 as on the right stretching out from the beach). The photo somehow has an unspoken charisma leading you to a thought of misty twist. My sister was drawn to take a real photo in the last morning of our stay. I saw that photo and it is quite mystically dressed in a hazy but vibrant sea wave and water moist mixed together.

3. See the reflection of the water on Jason from upside down. 4. Victory in the water.

5. Mr. Trainer demonstrated hand stand in the water but my camera was a 1/10 second slow. :) 6. Yoga under water - contemplating for a minute and listening to the bubbling sound.

7/8. Nicole showed a back roll-over under water

9/10. Finishing this set of exercise. *By the way, all our attendees in this rewarding trip, please accept my deepest apology for deleting all the water videos of the trip. It's simply because I thought my iMovie on all these photos were saved as a project, but then found out it was saved as an event and that those videos weren't copied on my macbook. Then when I chose the "delect all photos" on my FT1, it somehow deleted the videos too. I need to complain Panasonic why they don't differentiate these 2 categories. Photos are photos and videos are videos - how come when deleting photos would delete the videos! Making me lose sleep last night... so sad... :( :( :( Now that those videos were only in our brain..... Perhaps we should go there again to make up for all the videos missed.... So so so so sorry sorry...... This mistake made me learn more about iMovie 08. I really don't like iMovie 08 at all! That's why I stopped making movie for the past various trips. I'm now in much sorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice Las Vegas-Bellagio type of "O" show here.
SS

Anonymous said...

hahaha Bellagio O show!!

Jason practice hard la then next year come show show uncle again :)

MICHAEL

in the sea said...

Thanks. Will relay it to him....