Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the magic of food

Met my best friend from Paris and brought them to a Cantonese dim sum over lunch and my friend also made their visit to meet Madam Fa. Madam Fa has lost her appetite and made her feel like being a spokeswoman for a slimming institute. Besides dim sum, this restaurant has something I guess Madam Fa and my friend would be interested in - steamed chicken, black fungus on fragrant rice steamed over lotus leaf. So even there is no soy sauce, the rice was nicely fragrant with lotus leaf aroma. I noticed Madam Fa was amazed with such awesome fragrant rice and asked for a re-fill for her bowl. See how magic of the food makes her feel for food. However, some others may not find the rice nice when they just want soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, or any seasoning to make it "taste.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Yes the aroma of lotus leaf smells good and make you eat more.
Good for madam Fa. Now she shall eat more to get more nutrition.