Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Delicious Kitchen (美味㕑), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

This restaurant has been in Causeway Bay for more than 3-4 decades and still there; so it tells something about it. So tonight I gave it a try. It's still above average to me though the taste is a bit strong to me but it's my problem as I have eaten lighter these days.

1. soy milk to go with - HK$9. 2. stew beef with veggie rice - the rice itself is a bit oily but it should be this way. The most important part is that it has the veggie aroma.

3. smoked fish over veggie rice - my favourite and it didn't disappoint me though it is a bit too sweet. 4. deep fried wonton - also good and the sweet and sour sauce is just balanced (but a bit too sweet to me).

1 comment:

Stella said...

Yummy yummy.
Chris and I like "choy fan"(rice cooked with veggie) a lot.