Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Appreciation of what we are given

I ever heard someone often claiming I can't take this or that over a meal, not because of food allergy or certain restriction. It's actually about the food being not attractive enough or the food appearing to be cheap. So if I run out of time during lunch, I would just go to the nearest 7/11 for a packed sandwich plus a canned coffee. This kind of sandwich plus coffee is just HK$12 (US$1.5) and it's already so good to me! Choosing what you eat is also a study. Remember to get some (at least better than none) veggie to go with your meal. Another concern is the fridge temperature. If you find out the sandwich is not at a temperature below 4 degree celsius. Forget about it. So it just depends on how we eat consciously while conveniently. Be discerning.

No comments: