Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blue Bar, Four Seasons Hong Kong - Jan 10 visit

After my 1st time of trying this Blue Bar for their quality buffet, I tried another 2 times with my other business friends. This time is the 4th with my best friend coming a long way from Southern California. It seems to me this time the quality and services have dropped somehow, but it is still pretty good.

1/2. ok, sitting as if you were at home, in your couch?

4. I really like restaurants with a higher ceiling.

5. One good thing about Blue Bar is that they don't cook the food too salty or with much seasoning. The pickled baby onion on the right bottom is so good to go with parma ham! 6. The second time I tried Lentil soup at Blue Bar and this time they gave us a surprise to give a touch of curry in it, making the soup a whole lot different. My friend doesn't like lentil soup, neither do I, but I strongly recommended him to try it.

7. This is a bit disappointing. The shrimp is a bit smelly... mmh.. 8. more parma ham. BTW, the tomato/olive bread on the top right isn't bad.

9. The dessert isn't too sweet - good to taste the original flavour. 10. Mango custard.

11. peppermint tea. 12. Though I have been to this place several times, I haven't yet noticed the swirling pattern of all the big or small plates. I got told by my friend, probably from his creative profession in taking note of it.
13. fruit salad in zesty orange juice.

4 comments:

Thailand Club said...

wow 4th times already har

nice view nice food!

Anonymous said...

Four Season Hotel Group is known to have the best dining restaurants compared to other hotels in LA.
The one in Carlsbad, San Diego is always on the top 20(US list) in T&L Magazine.
SS

in the sea said...

Sorry. I think I need to some others for a replacement. Await to go try Hyatt Regency.....

in the sea said...

Sorry. I think I need to some others for a replacement. Await to go try Hyatt Regency.....