Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tenkaiippin noodle shop 天下一品中華拉麵, Tokyo, Japan

Passed by this ramen shop and saw some people already inside at 10:30am morning. Thought it should be something.


1. I really don't know steamed rice can be as a theme for a kind of bento. 2. the table setting.


3. another side of the table. 4. the shop offers you the ramen in soy sauce soup base or chicken soup base.


5. so I chose the chicken soup base. It turned out the soup is like a thick stew and reminded me of the shark's fins made by Hook 福魚翅 on Suriwong Bangkok. If I don't take it as a ramen but a thick soup, it is quite tasty.

3 comments:

Thailand Club said...

oh now we know why Hock Shark-fins so popular among J people, maybe J people like this kind of taste

in the sea said...

Yes, I think so. In fact, I noticed many Japanese people would ask for one more plain noodle to put in the soup left after they finished the first one.

Stella said...

I like any kind of soup base as long as there is shark fin inside.
:)