Saturday, January 02, 2010

snack - Japanese curry rice, Japan

Why I call it snack. I normally take a ramen at 10:30 to 11am. Then at around 3-4pm, I would take a light meal. So a smaller size curry rice would be nice.

1. This shop is called 松屋 and it's a chain fast food shop in Japan. Price range is from JPY350 to 700 depending on the size and combination...etc. 2. I took a small order of curry beef rice. The curry is pretty good considering it's a fast food.
3. Together with a salad and soup, it's just JPY430 (US$5). So good to re-boost my body energy to keep on shoping and browsing.

6 comments:

Stella said...

So you are having several snacks in a day huh.

Anonymous said...

$5 US is cheap.
Finally see something cheap in Japan.

in the sea said...

Yes, I treat it as a snack.... :) I took 4 snacks a day. Remember it's just 3-9 degree and you need to take off your clothes and put on... Take off and put on - this process just repeat more than a hundred times. So together with walking, your food would be gone in 1 to 2 hours. :)

Stella said...

Yes SEA.
I am asked many many times are you a full time eater?
And how many meals you eat per day?
Are you a "BIG" guy with the shape look like the gourmet"Wei Ling", or at least "Ah So"?
Ha Ha Ha.

Stella said...

Sorry, not "Wei Ling", I meant "Tao Tao".

in the sea said...

No problem. In fact, I kind of like Tao Tao because at least he does have very good knowledge of cooking and food culture. Most of all, he can explain why and how his cooking to be.

SS, please share my "eating veggie or fruit or anything fibre" before taking the other parts of the meal, e.g. eat the veggie first, then the meat and later the noodle if taking a noodle. Most of all, eat slowly. Don't take sauce much. The high sodium of seasoning of the sauce would get your body a bit watery besides damaging your kidney. Most of all, exercise! :)