Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Excelsior Caffe, Tokyo, Japan

UCC coffee has been my all-time favourite, but during my stay in Tokyo, I have been to this coffee shop called Excelsior Caffe every day simply for their iced coffee. Japanese coffee is very delicate. Together with the aromatic cream, you don't need to have any sweet to make it taste. Also, Excelsior's house special chocolate drink Royal Chocolate is excellent!

1. Iced mocha and iced coffee. 2. When I looked at this shape of cheese cake, I wondered how it would taste good. So again the look can't tell it all. It's a very classic New York cheese cake, and also tastes so original. I can say it's 80% good to my most missed New York cheese cake by Mandarin Oriental HK Cafe of the late 80's/early 90's.

1 comment:

Stella said...

The Japanese iced coffee in LA(J Town) is very smooth.