Saturday, November 07, 2009

A1 Bak Kut Teh Instant Noodle, from Malaysia

I am not much into instant noodle and it may be once a month. Last night I finally opened a pack of instant noodle I got curious and bought it from my last trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Though the soup base is a bit artificial, if we are at a point of getting something artificial, we need to be at that position to try the best taste of instant noodle soup. I like some Chinese herbs like 黨參北芪 and this one has such a strong flavour of these herbs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u bought yourself a molecular gastronomy promoted noodle pack, for a few cents u can enjoy MG then why pay high price for El Bulli or Pierre!

those farangs just don't realize the treasure of real taste!

in the sea said...

Haha... yes, it's a bit ironic when we talk about molecular gastronomy. True - HK$0.80 vs. HK$800, but even more ironic, the former tasted a whole lot better.

Stella said...

I like the Hello Kitty instant noodle from EVA Air. I missed it so much.
In fact, instant noodle from EVA Air is the best. But I know it contains the highest sodium among all.

in the sea said...

Yes, SS, any preserved or processed food has a very high sodium, but once a few months is ok, just like this noodle soup. Mmh.. time to make some "warm" Chinese herbal soup.