Thursday, November 05, 2009

Beef noodle soup by (Altogether) 八方雲集, Wanchai, Hong Kong

Tried this beef noodle soup and I know why they charged HK$35 as compared to the set menu for 10 dumplings with a soup or drink at HK$26. See the half slip carrot and another half split raddish! Also 2 big choy sum! The beef taste is quite average, so is the soup. The noodle is pretty good. Though it's not that good if I compare it to those I ever tried in Taipei, I still think it's better than the other 2 chain dumpling shops.

7 comments:

Stella said...

I thought this restaurant is not that appealing as mentioned in your previous post.

in the sea said...

SS, you should really slow down. This one won among all the 3...

Stella said...

Oh, thank you SEA for the correction.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I think polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

in the sea said...

Thanks Anonymous for the comments. It's hard to purposedly speak something which is not in my agreement and feeling. If so, I would have been claimed as a hypocrite. Someone said on the other posts that I spoke too good comments. So it all depends on how receptive we are. Besides, I am now so grateful for the English teacher on my Primary 3 whom was very harsh on me. Without that harsh teacher, I wouldn't have improved my English.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.