Sunday, November 08, 2009

View from Hospital Queen's Mary South West Hong Kong

Visited a friend who just passed thru' a very dangerous operation and glad that he made it. Then I took a look at the window outside and a very nice view of the Cyber port to Lamma island. I believe Queen's Mary is the best in terms of environment and services among all the Government hospitals.

1. whole view to Pok Fu Lam Road and Lamma Island is on the far behind. 2. Cyber Port.

3. Lamma Island. 4. Sandy's Bay (大口環) - I recall I visited Grand Mom when she was in a hospital here at 1983, there was a veggie farm. My aunts and I bought 3 catties of Choy Sum. I think it's the best ever Choy sum I have ever had. Still so deep in my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this view is even better than those luxury building on the seaside below.

Stella said...

Good view from hospital is good for the patients.

Anonymous said...

Mary Hosptal is very famous and even better than the private hosptal. They have good services too.

in the sea said...

Agreed... They did took good care of my father but it was just too late when he was admitted to there...