Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mado Turkish Ice Cream since 1850, Jusco, Kornhill, Hong Kong

Passed by this shop quite several times and finally I got a try. The shop is nicely decorated and makes you feel like you are in a blue sea by the Kingdom of Turkey and also quite greek atmosphere.

1. The shop now has an offer for buy 1 get 1 free (free 1 is only for 2 choices green tea or peach). 2. So I chose a mulberry ice cream. Both are quite sweet and very tangy. I think I am poisoned by the ice cream of Thung Kruen. I start not to enjoy other ice cream. I left some behind....

3. See this beautiful porcelain cup and plate. 4. Very nice tiles.
5. Jusco has quite a no. of nice shops now, unlike the old days here was a food court.

2 comments:

Stella said...

So this ice cream shop sells Beard Papa cream puff too? Or vice versa?

SEA, the way you got poisoned by Thung Kruen ice cream is like the way I got poisoned by MO-BKK la.

in the sea said...

Nope.. that is another shop on the behind. OK, let's continue to get poisoned.. :)