Saturday, November 21, 2009

Simply Life, Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Simply Life outlet in Festival Walk and the decoration does remind me of Greyhound Cafe, even the food presentation.

1. Tea set at HK$42 for a drink and a mid-sized burger with some fries. 2. mushroom/cheese burger - pretty nice.

3. iced coffee with the tea set. 4. iced mocha HK$22. I would prefer this one to the one by Starbucks as the syrup was served on the side.

5. Choco/almond danish HK$12. A bit hard and it's not crispy but HK$12, I can't complain. 6. the shop outside - an accidental taking. I didn't realise it's set on a night mode and when I shook it and found it out and re-posted to the original position until the night mode finished.

3 comments:

Stella said...

I like this place as the price is cheap and the food looks good. And the fries only 6 so I won't over eat. If for here the fries comes with the burger is around 50 and that is why we tend to over eat.
Today I had a burger with fries($8.50 US) at one French Restaurant 3 blocks from our house. There are at least 80 fries with my huge burger(3 times bigger than the one shown here). I packed the fries(60 left) and brought to office afterward for Monday lunch.(I went straight to work after lunch so I might as well brought the fries to office.)
Considering the size of the burger and the fries and also for Monday lunch, this $8.50 is very very cheap/

in the sea said...

Correct. Same here in Burger King. Last Thursday, I had a combo meal at HK$41 and they upgrade my drink to 32oz plus big big fries and 4 free chicken fillet plus a super big burger. I just finished half though I told them not to upgrade my drink... So for environmental reason, those super sized meal restaurant should think about not wasting food, esp. when customers asked for reduced size.

Anonymous said...

dinner time this place is quite expensive, over $100 for a set dinner.