Saturday, November 07, 2009

Cherry Pie by Billy's Reed, North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, Southern California, USA

I can't believe I found out this photo taken a long long time ago. I didn't take photos much back then. This photo meant so much to me as Billy's Reed in Palm Springs is my most favourite restaurant in Palm Springs. Their cakes and pies are awesome! I used to order a half tuna melt sandwich (a full portion at SE Asian standard), coleslaw and a cup of clam chowder, followed by either a pumpkin pie or cherry pie.

4 comments:

Stella said...

This place looks like for me.
Do you still have the address SEA?
I may go to Cabazon Factory Outlet(one exit from Palm Spring) this coming Wed(Veteran's Day).

in the sea said...

Mmh.. SS, it's easy to find, but it is on the one way out from Palm Springs back on 111. When you enter Palm Springs South Canyon Drive, probably when you hit Vista Chino, turn left and you will find North Palm Canyon Drive and Billy's Reed is just at the corner. It's a very big restaurant and it should be opposite to the Riviera Club (not sure if this one still exists.).

Remember try their coleslaw!

Stella said...

Thank you SUN. I am impressed you still know the direction and the street name.

in the sea said...

Stella, the street names in Palm Springs are quite special and even some with established artistes' names like Bob Hope Drive....